Keeping your meals interesting is quite challenging. Eating the same thing every day can easily become boring and put you off eating. The recipe presented in this article uses common ingredients but prepared in a completely new and unusual way. Eating avocado baked eggs is an extremely good way to enjoy breakfast and get enough nutrients, protein, and good fats.
What makes avocado good for your digestion is its high fiber content. Not only this fiber content helps keep the digestive tract healthy and functioning optimally bit it also reduces the risk of colon cancer. Given the fact that it acts as a natural detoxifier, it has the ability to flush out toxic matter from the colon, which in turn helps reduce inflammation and regulate the immune system.
Avocado is good for your heart as well, due to the presence of beta-sitosterol, a plant sterol which helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It contains healthy monounsaturated fats as well, fats which have been shown to prevent certain cancers and heart disease. Finally, avocados are an excellent source of potassium, fibre, folic acid, magnesium, and vitamin E.
Eggs are abundant in nutrients which keep your heart healthy. They contain protein, vitamin A (which is known to improves vision and protect against eye-related problems), vitamin B2 ( which helps promote healthy digestion), vitamin B12 ( which helps reduce red blood cells), vitamin D ( which prevents osteoporosis and promotes bone health), and vitamin E ( which helps reduce the risk of cancer). Just like avocados, eggs have the ability to keep you full for an extended period of time. Therefore, by combining these two ingredients you get an amazing and highly nutritious breakfast.
Baked Avocado Eggs Recipe
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika ( a small amount delivers antioxidants and nutrients like iron, vitamin A, vitamin B6, and vitamin E)
- Turmeric ( enhances the flavor of your meal and offers benefits like alleviating pain, treating depression, detoxifying the body, and protecting cognitive abilities)
- Cayenne ( it offers detox support, improves circulation, eliminates acidity, and helps the digestive system remove bacteria and toxic matter)
- First, preheat the oven to 425°C (225°C)
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Remove the inner part of the avocado in order to make room for the egg. Press the avocado into the baking sheet.
- Crack one egg in each half of the avocado and add salt, pepper, turmeric, cayenne, and paprika.
- Finally, put the baking sheet into the oven and cook until the eggs are done to your preference.